Thursday, August 13, 2009

Working it out...


Today I made a trip out to Whitehouse Elementary to check out their art supply situation. It is dire. They definitely could use some supplies!!! I cleaned out the supplies that they had and organized it as best as I could with the time I had. Hopefully when I come on Monday or Thursday next week, I will have some more time to organize it a little better. I would love if people would donate some supplies. I saw where people have donated some supplies, but we need some of the basics:


1. Glue

2. Markers

3. Colored Pencils

4. White Paper

5. Construction Paper

6. Tempera Paint


You can drop these off at Whitehouse Elementary personally or you can just donate them to any school supply drive! Any help would be awesome.


In the meantime, I will have to work with what they have! Luckily they have BOXES of flesh colored crayons. Time for a lesson on self portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment