Thursday, August 20, 2009

Almost there...

Ahhh...the smell of school. Don't you love it? Well, I do. Nothing like the smell of crayons, freshly sharpened pencils, and construction paper to get you going in the morning. (And a cup of coffee with a shot of more coffee.) Pre-planning is fully on its way. I have been writing my first lesson plans. I have my office all set up and my school bought me a lovely "art cart." Tomorrow is my last day of pre-planning and Monday is the first day of school. I'm a little nervous, but I'm also excited to start. I can't wait to see what my little children produce. As soon as I get my first work of art, I'm taking a picture of it and putting it on this blog.

I'm so proud of my office and my art cart that I took pictures of it:



No comments:

Post a Comment